Insights, case studies and best practice digital transformation strategy and delivery for local government
The 2nd annual DigiTech.Local.Gov Summit 2022 will provide a platform for engaging conversations & peer networking while showcasing what local governments across Australia are doing to successfully drive change for their communities.
If you are responsible for transformation, enabling change and designing or implementing digital technology in local government, then this is your opportunity to keep up to date with the trends, tools and people you need to future-proof your role.
Leading experts across local government will deliver a guide map to enabling digital transformation through in-depth presentations on critical issues including:
- Improving internal council digitalisation to increase workflow and time efficiency
- Piloting digital transformation rollouts practically & transforming government services
- Building a cloud-based enterprise solution through the collaboration of councils
- Combatting financial instability by monitoring, reviewing and reporting key metrics
- Evaluating, implementing and strengthening cyber security programs
- Extracting and managing actionable intelligence from open and big data
- Developing an open and centralised data exchange to allow easy access and interpretation and as a source of social innovation and economic growth
- Building robust and transparent guidelines for data sharing
- Building a stronger customer-centric council through innovation: deploying the ‘Voice of the Customer’ & developing a Disaster Dashboard to update and inform residents